Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh my gosh, this is the best one yet!

Abbie's new tricks are so much fun! This video captures them perfectly. We try to get her to do them as often as possible.


6 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh, the days! She is so adorable and squishy! I just want to eat her! It was almost funnier hearing the two of you do kissy sounds and say "where's Abbie?". Priceless moments!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! I agree w/ caroline's comment-you and Scott are hilarious!
When did Abbie start sitting up on her own?????!!!! That is a new one to me!
can't wait to see her in person!
Jeannie

Caroline said...

(whispering) ha, pooh, ha, pooh, Robin Ann, where are you? Are you out of schoo? I want to play with you!

Anonymous said...

OMG Robin Ann - when will you update your blog again?!?!?!?!?!
your loving sis
Jeannie

Lane and Christian said...

Ditto Jeannie! Has Abbie started driving yet?

Lane and Christian said...

At some point during my visit last year, you prob thought I was a nutcase for saying they are cooler than cable tv... makes sense now don't it?