A place to keep up with Scott, Robin Ann, Abbie, and Ethan.
You're right. We smiled. What a cute video. Come over for some brew sometime.
I found you, I found you!!! How are you? Its so funny, but I have been trying to find out where you are these days...I'm not a stalker, its Caroline from CWR days! And you're a mom. Abbie is adorable. Come stalk us at momofaredhead.blogspot.com.email: cowengilmore@yahoo.com
That is pure torture!!!Jeannie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You're right. We smiled. What a cute video. Come over for some brew sometime.
I found you, I found you!!! How are you? Its so funny, but I have been trying to find out where you are these days...I'm not a stalker, its Caroline from CWR days! And you're a mom. Abbie is adorable. Come stalk us at momofaredhead.blogspot.com.
email: cowengilmore@yahoo.com
That is pure torture!!!
Jeannie
Post a Comment