Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

40 weeks and still no Abbie!


So, we're at the due date and she is showing no signs of wanting to come out! This is obviously very frustrating for us! We are trying our best to be patient, because I know she'll be here soon enough. Then I might long for these quiet days. I told a friend the other day that if she is anything like us, she'll be late. I WAS JOKING!!!! But she is proving to be our daughter. hee, hee.
I haven't been working since September 28th, so at least I have some time to rest before the big day. I hope it comes soon! Hopefully the next post will be an introduction to our sweet one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your little girl arrives very soon. I can imagine you can't wait anymore. I hope everything goes well. Andrea

Lane and Christian said...

Told ya girls are stubborn! But when she comes she is going to be so perfect you will forgive her for all the trouble she as caused by being "late". Then she will start causing a bunch of new troubles! LOL! Cause she is a Ramsey!

Sarah said...

Ha Ha Ha...I think I was that friend...Abbie is like you already; I can't wait for her arrival!