A place to keep up with Scott, Robin Ann, Abbie, and Ethan.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Itsy Bitsy Spider
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know this is like the 10th message Ive wrote your probably like Katie wrote another message when you check the blog. cutest vidio ever tell Abbie I said Hi
OMG I just read Katie's comment - I had no idea she wrote that!! How cute!!! Gosh this makes me so happy to see the videos and Katie's comments. I am alone in a hotel room at a convention for work and I miss you guys!!!! (but how nice to be able to visit you by computer!) love, Jeannie
"De izzy bizzy pider when oop Savannah's back... DowNA came de wain and waaaa-shd it dowNA herw QUACK!" Ok, so they have my weird sense of humor... I am just sayin... hehehe
4 comments:
I know this is like the 10th message Ive wrote your probably like Katie wrote another message when you check the blog. cutest vidio ever tell Abbie I said Hi
love Katie
Katie--I LOVE your comments! Keep them coming!
Robin Ann
OMG I just read Katie's comment - I had no idea she wrote that!! How cute!!! Gosh this makes me so happy to see the videos and Katie's comments. I am alone in a hotel room at a convention for work and I miss you guys!!!! (but how nice to be able to visit you by computer!) love, Jeannie
"De izzy bizzy pider when oop Savannah's back... DowNA came de wain and waaaa-shd it dowNA herw QUACK!" Ok, so they have my weird sense of humor... I am just sayin... hehehe
Post a Comment