A place to keep up with Scott, Robin Ann, Abbie, and Ethan.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Monday, May 04, 2009
Strawberry Picking
About a week ago, we went strawberry picking at a local farm. It was a spur of the moment thing that ended up being so fun! Abbie got SO dirty, but didn't care in the least! Abbie was happy to just sit in the dirt, pick it up, and spread it all over her legs. The farm had pigs and chickens and I think she liked that better than the strawberries!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Scott and Robin Ann,
I miss you and Abbie so much! I cant wait till we get to see you at courtney's swim meet! The pics of abbie are really cute!
2 comments:
Dear Scott and Robin Ann,
I miss you and Abbie so much! I cant wait till we get to see you at courtney's swim meet! The pics of abbie are really cute!
the one above was from katie :)
Post a Comment