From the time we found out we were pregnant with Abbie, we have called her the "little bee." Well, I guess I should say that I (RA) call her that more than Scott, but he has his moments. You can even see this in the age counter at the top of the blog. She IS my little bee--SO cute, but sometimes a bit of a stinger. It's probably the red hair or the inevitably inherited Italian temper.
Speaking of inherited Italian things, when we were in Richmond a few weeks ago, Scott's mom had posted a history of the "Apicella" name. It is basically one of those things printed on a certificate that tells you what it means and where it came from.
LO AND BEHOLD, the Apicella name means "Litte Bee."
Weird. Who knew?


2 comments:
THAT is cool! She is adorable and it might not be the red hair that gives her the temper. So far, Wesley hasn't exhibited much of a temper and he's definitely got red hair. Maybe it's just myth. Let's hope anyway! Hope you're doing well.
Pretty cool! Italian she may be, but Irish she looks!!
Post a Comment