Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yummm. . .rice cereal

We tried some cereal this week. She seemed to get the hang of it pretty well. It wasn't nearly as messy as I thought it would be, but I'm sure that fun is yet to come. She did keep trying to grab the spoon to see what the heck we were putting in her mouth. So fun! She hasn't liked it so much since this one feeding, though.
"I have no idea what's going on here, but it seems like fun!"

"Hmm, what's this?"
"THAT is NOT milk!"

"It's really wierd, guys!"

"But, I'll try it again."

"Let me help you."

2 comments:

John & Alison said...

You'd think that anything served with a pink spoon would taste great.

Lane and Christian said...

mmmm cereal... flavorless yet, fun to squish!