guess what Robin Ann, The Camp Willow Run forms came in today and i decided that i am going to do sailing, high ropes and,waterskiing/wake boarding. Good for me!!!
Courtney, you crack me up! I hope you enjoy sailing! I hope they've gotten new boats since I was there, otherwise DANGER! ha. Do you have an email address? RA
6 comments:
hey hey girlfriend!!!
absies is the cutest thing in the whole intire world other than katie!!! JK. bi bi
courtney
guess what Robin Ann,
The Camp Willow Run forms came in today and i decided that i am going to do sailing, high ropes and,waterskiing/wake boarding. Good for me!!!
-courtney
Courtney, you crack me up! I hope you enjoy sailing! I hope they've gotten new boats since I was there, otherwise DANGER! ha. Do you have an email address?
RA
Courtney's email is
swimgirl794@comcast.net
She would love to get one!!!
This girl has tude, dude!
Abby looks so much like Oscar in this picture! Love it!!
Can't believe I still have not made it over to see her. SORRY!!!
We MUST get together soon.
Post a Comment