Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 03, 2007

22 weeks belly pictures





So here are some pictures of what I look like at 5 1/2 months. I think I'm pretty average. I feel huge, though. I guess I'm just not used to having a belly that sticks out. I kind of feel like it isn't a part of me, like I'm underneath the belly and it's just stuck on the front. I started feeling Abbie move around 20 weeks and that has been weird too. This whole experience is just odd, but I like it. I'm going to a new doctor this week, one that is closer to our house. That way, I can deliver 15 minutes from our house instead of 45 minutes away. I'll post more soon.





2 comments:

Lane and Christian said...

Beautiful bubble! I am so glad that you posted some pics! You look soo cute!

John & Alison said...

What about Scott's belly at 22 weeks?